Have you guys come across this article? It is over a year old ...so chances are you might have.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/no-37-big-wedding-or-small.html
It is a series of 36 questions that claim to make the two people involved in it fall in love with each other. They ask the questions to each other and apparently that would build something between them.
I don't think this could work on me. Though I would like to give it a try for experiment purposes. Have you seen the questions? Would this work on you?
Finding love in answers?
Hi, Every now and then I get curious and start researching things, and this is the page I have made to share some of what I find with you. Hope these topics interest you as much as they did me. Discovering the world of curious things...lets go down the rabbit hole. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taj Mahal - Unknown Fact
Prof. P.N Oak's had done a extensive research on the Taj Mahal decades ago and had found evidence that it was never a Tomb. He found ...
-
A new research in the science community that is supported by some and rejected by others is the cellular memory theory.In simple terms, t...
-
One of the most famous mythologies. Everyone has heard of them in some story or another right? So what we already know about them is that...
No comments:
Post a Comment